Ts & CS
By booking an appointment with Dee Gabryl photography you are subject to these full terms and conditions.
Non Re-fundable Deposit – a fee of £40 is payable on booking to secure your appointment and will be deducted from the remainder of the fee payable on the day of the session.
Deposits taken for the sessions are non refundable except in the event of Dee Gabryl photography canceling the booking.
Deposit can be paid by PayPal or bank transfer only.
Final balance payment should be made on the photo session day with cash or via bank transfer.
PRICE OF PRODUCTS
Upon booking a session please make sure you have fully viewed the price list. It is presumed every Client has read the price list.
RESCHEDULING & REFUND POLICY
I understand that plans change and emergencies happen, so if you need to reschedule or cancel your shoot, please give me at least 7 days notice and I will always try my best to work with you. My policy allows for one rescheduling to occur before a new retainer fee is required. Retainers to reserve your date are non -refundable . If no reasonable notice is given or you do not show up for your session, the session will be canceled you forfeit your deposit, another will be required to reschedule. In case of my illness (the photographer) you will be contacted to arrange an alternative date, where not possible, the Photographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of the deposit.
Only one cancellation with at less than 7 days notice are allowed before the session fee is retained.
PROOFS, ONLINE GALLERY
- Images shall be made available to the Client to view on a private gallery within 2-3 weeks of the session date. via email.
- Images are retouched before presenting to Client. Additional edits are carried out at the discretion of Dee Gabryl photography and Dee Gabryl photography reserves the right to charge the Client for additional editing to cover time involved.
- the online gallery are watermarked, these can not be removed under any circumstances, all you need to do is download the images to your computer and send the chosen images back to:
- Once the images have been purchased they should be backed up by the client and Dee Gabryl photography is no longer responsible for any digital files once they are taken by the client.
- Dee Gabryl photography is unable to store unwanted images indefinitely, images not purchased within a period of 3 months following a photo shoot will be deleted from our system
The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business. The Client(s) will waive, disclaim and release Dee Gabryl photography and its respective owners, employees, volunteers and representatives from any and all actions, claims or demands that they may have now or in the future, whether known or unknown, against the Dee Gabryl photography , including without limitation those related to injury to or death of persons, or damage, loss or destruction of property arising out of or in connection with the Session or any products related thereto.
COPYRIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
- Dee Gabryl photography retains copyright and ownership of all images taken during the photo-shoot. Editing or altering of the images in terms of style, colour, additions, subtractions, cropping or any other form of post-production or enhancement is not permitted
- Dee Gabryl photography reserve the right to use and exhibit the images wholly or in part for any purpose required, including, but not limited to; portfolio, display, advertising, marketing and editorial in a variety of print and digital formats.
- When printing your photos please note Dee Gabryl photography cannot be held responsible for poor quality prints from printing shops or online printers. Dee Gabryl photography can provide you with professional prints and wall arts